Your stay at the Beethoven will hopefully be a wonderful time. For the benefit of your and our health, we adhere to the following measures.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU. WE TAKE CARE OF US.
• Arrival & check-in: the reception staff will WELCOME you behind a plexiglass barrier at the front desk. If the Corona traffic light warning system is yellow, we will also wear masks. If you wish, we will also bring your luggage to your room.
• Your Stay: We will always adhere to the minimum distance of one meter, as definded by the Federal Government of Austria, and refrain from shaking hands.
• Rooms: Your rooms are disinfected before each arrival, as well as all door latches on a regular basis during your stay. You are free to deposit an entry ban for your room at the reception. This means, that no staff member will enter and clean your room or refill the minibar.
• Room service breakfast: Due to the health measures we are happy to deliver your breakfast to the front of your room door and pick up your tray again at your disposal.
• Room Service Bar: We are happy to serve your drinks in your room, in the Papageno lounge or in the inner courtyard.
• Public areas: Disinfectant dispensers are located at the reception and in the bathroom on the lobby level. All public areas are disinfected on a regular basis.
• Restaurant & Bar: The defined minimum distance between tables is ensured and the entire room is disinfected on a regular basis. If the Corona traffic light warning system is on yellow, our service staff will wear masks.
• Employees: We take care of you. We take care of ourselves. The general hygiene regulations, the specifications and recommendations of the Hotel and Restaurant Association as well as the Tourism Association and the Economic Chambers are strictly adhered to at the Hotel Beethoven (minimum distance, weekly testing of employees, regular disinfection of hands and objects). Specifications and pandemic plans are subject to ongoing revisions and adjustments.