Starting Spring 2019
Mens sana in corpore sano - Healthy mind in a healthy body!
In the footsteps of Ludwig van Beethoven - train under the guidance of Konstantin and learn a little bit about Vienna’s cultural history along the way.
Start - Hotel Beethoven Vienna
1. Warm up at the Secession with the Beethoven Frieze
2. Workout on Karlsplatz with a view of Karlskirche and the Musikverein
3. Workout at the Beethoven monument
4. Workout continues to Johann Strauss monument at the City Park
5. Workout at Burggarten next to the Hofburg
6. Workout in the Museumsquartier
7. Cool-down stretching at the Secession
End at Hotel Beethoven Vienna
Participation fee: 10 Euros
Duration: approx. 1 hour
Dress code: sportswear and sneakers
Resume of Konstantin
Student of Sports Science University of Vienna since March 2014
Personal trainer at John Harris since January 2014
“Professional health, fitness and personal trainer”
Functional training, strength training of all kinds, endurance training - especially running & cycling, weight management & weight loss, muscle building
Rehabilitation training after injury (knee, spine)
Konstantin's motto: "Achieve MORE together - and have FUN!"