Training on request!
“Mens sana in corpore sano” – A healthy mind in a healthy body!
Konstantin, our personal trainer, will take guests around the center of Vienna, following Beethoven´s tracks. You will both work out and broaden your knowledge about the composer and the cultural history of Vienna.
Meeting point: Hotel Beethoven
1. Warm up in front of Secession, where the famous frieze is showed.
2. Work out on Karlsplatz, with views both of the wonderful baroque church and of the emblematic building of Musikverein.
3. Work out in front of the monument to Beethoven.
4. Work out in Stadtpark, close to the monument of the “king of waltz”, Johann Strauss.
5. Work out in Burggarten, next to Albertina and the imperial palace.
6. Work out in MQ, the imperial stables transformed into a meeting place of art, culture and leisure time.
7. Stretching in front of Secession.
End of work out at Hotel Beethoven.
Participation fee: EUR 10.-
Duration: approx. 1 hour
What to wear: comfortable out door sportswear and sneakers
Student of Sports Science at Vienna University since 2014
For more than 5 years personal trainer at John Harris Fitness since 2014
Since 2012, „Certified Professional Health, Fitness and Personal Trainer“
Areas of special expertise
Functional Training, Power Training, Endurance Training, esp. Jogging & Cycling, Weight Management & Dieting, Muscle Building
Rehab Training after injuries, esp. knees and vertebrae
Konstantin's motto: “To achieve more together – while having fun!“